Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jordan chandler admits he lied about michael jackson


Jordan chandler admits he lied about michael jackson - After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

1993, Chandler said a psychiatrist and the police that he and Jackson are in sexual acts, including oral sex, the boy has a detailed description of Jackson's genitalia. The case was out of there 22 million U.S. dollars, but Jackson has the stock taking of analgesics. Finally, it is addictive.

Now the remorse over his death, Chandler decides we tell the truth. "I never wanted to be Michael Jackson and the destruction, but my father has just told me lies. Well, I can not say, like Michael and I am sad when I forgive." Evan Chandler was saved, inter alia, said, "When I mean big time. It is not my nature to lose. I will be everything you want and be destroyed for ever ...

Under the influence of the father's controversial (Jordan Chandler) said to her son to say that Jackson had affected penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist, and later the police that he and Jackson has in the acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex , and a detailed description of what they were suspected of sex organs singer.
"Well, for the first time discovered that I no longer work. Michael Jackson has nothing for me, everything for my father, to escape poverty."

n

 
AWN-Blogportant Template by FreeTemplate